How to transfer messages from iPhone to Android: If you are changing from an iPhone to Android, you should transfer all that you can to your new device. You may consider it a tedious undertaking, however, it doesn’t need to be.
In this article, we will disclose how to transfer SMS messages from iPhone to Android.
How to transfer messages from iPhone to Android?
1. Transfer SMS Database From iPhone To Android (Windows). Mac users continue to 1B
- Backup of your iPhone utilizing iTunes. If you as of now have a backup, continue to the second step. You will require a backup file which contains the greater part of the message discussions you need to transfer (be it a more established backup file or a recent backup).
Note: To effectively transfer SMS messages from iPhone to Android, ensure that the iPhone’s backup document created by iTunes ought not to be encrypted.
- Then, you have to explore your way to iTunes backup/synchronize folder. For that, you have to enter the goal where you have iTunes installed. For our situation, we had it installed in the default drive (i.e., C: drive) on our windows system.
- In the wake of getting into the drive, you have to head inside “Users” folder.
- You will discover your username listed as a folder. You may allude to the picture beneath for better understanding.
- Then, explore your way to your individual user folder and afterward head into “AppData” folder.
Note: If you don’t discover “AppData” folder listed, you have to empower to view hidden files in Windows.
- From here, you have to explore to the “Roaming” folder.
- Next, jump into Apple’s Computer envelope as appeared in the picture beneath to discover Mobile Sync folder listed.
- When you are inside the “Mobile Sync” folder, you should press CTRL + F and look for ” 3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28 ” (without the quotes). This is the required SMS/messages database file of your iPhone that you have to transfer.
- To get to the database you simply need to choose it and copy it to your Android gadget’s storage (Internal storage preferred) by means of USB.
1B/Transfer SMS Database From iPhone To Android In A Mac System
In the event that you own a Mac, you simply need to explore your approach to locate a similar file utilizing an alternate way. For Mac, you have to head utilizing this way – >(username)- >Library->Application Support->Mobile Sync->Backup
Presently, you have the database file. Then, to import the discussions from the database file, you simply need to take the steps mentioned underneath [immaterial from the way that you used a Mac system or a Windows powered system].
2. Import iPhone SMS Message Database Using iSMS2droid App
Note: You will be made a request to change the default SMS Messenger application to iSMS2droid while bringing in. You have to enable this change to let the application get to your messages and import the discussions. Additionally, allow any of the consents provoked by the application while importing the messages.
- Download and install iSMS2droid from the Play Store.
- Run the application and afterward tap on “Select File.” After you tap on it, you have to browse the files on your gadget to locate the coveted database file you just transferred.
- After you have discovered the file, select it. Then, you will be requested that whether import all or discussions from the rundown of choice contacts. In the event that you need to import everything, you have to tap on “Import All.” If you require transferring SMS messages from particular individuals, you can tap on “Select by Contact.”
- Then, the importing process will begin, and all of your discussions will be imported.
It is finished! You have effectively transferred SMS messages from iPhone to Android.
On the other hand, you can take the assistance of certain premium phone-to-phone transfer software utilities like BackupTrans, AnyTrans, or MobileTrans to transfer the SMS messages from your iPhone to Android.