In this post, we have shared the best Merry Christmas messages, wishes, greetings. Wish your friends, family, and loved ones this unique Merry Christmas message. Make this Merry Christmas more beautiful, more memorable. You can send these Merry Christmas wishes to your loved ones by social media, email. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends. Celebrate this Merry Christmas.
The best Merry Christmas messages
1. Our Christmas tree at work. Merry Christmas to my family and friends! Hope your holidays are magical!
2. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from yours truly! Love Always.
3. Merry Christmas may all your reveal their true face during the holidays.
4. Merry Christmas to all our family and friends. Wishing everyone a happy holiday!!
5. Done with the semester!!! I can’t believe how fast it was. Merry Christmas and a happy new year from us.
6. Somebody mixed the egg nog a little too strong! Merry Christmas & Happy Chicken & Collard Greens!
I really like the European carols, and I like that captivating sound that they have that isn’t usually in Christmas songs.
As much as I liked the build-up to Christmas, the week after always socked me with the blues.
I love what they do with ‘Doctor Who,’ where they have the series, and then they do a big Christmas movie special.
At the age of 12, my parents gave me a chemistry set for Christmas, and experimentation soon became a consuming passion in my life.
7. Family and friends due to my religious beliefs do not get offended if I do not say Merry Christmas but I will say I love you guys.
8. Merry Christmas! Hamster selfies are very challenging. Someday I will own a pet that actually likes me.
9. Merry Christmas from Mommy. We are a little late but got our tree up and decorated!!
10. “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”Merry Christmas to all.
11. Happy Christmas week to all my FB friend! I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and will be able to share it with your family and friends. I am excited, worried, happy, blessed that Sebastian will be home for good this weekend! It has been 3 long months since his surgery and he is progressing slowly but surely! Please continue to bless him, us with your prayers.
12. Merry Christmas everyone!!! Just came back from a Christmas Party for my workplace.
I actually feel sorry for people who have nothing to do on Christmas Day other than watch an NBA game.
The cheese board is my big treat at Christmas that I have to deny myself during the rest of the year.
‘White Christmas’ is one of my favorite movies, so I’ve always just had a love for that kind of golden era musical.
13. Go away bronchitis! Nobody likes you back to the Dr on Wednesday for this coughing and chest pain. Merry Christmas.
14. Merry Christmas to us! His and hers! My first new snowboard since I was 17! Thanks for the board, Mom! and thanks for the boots and bindings babe! Ready2shreddy! We’re coming for you, Utah!
15. Good deeds of the day, went jogging saw a homeless and surprised when I say Merry Christmas with Chinese food.
16. No one feels obligated to forward my message. I just like the tree. So I shared it. Merry Christmas.
17. We had her annual family Christmas party last night. Merry Christmas and love to everybody!
18. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hannukah, Wishing Peace, Love, and Joy To All! / Embracing The Celebratory Spirit.
19. Merry Christmas Pay it Forward Friday video!! Why not spread a little joy around during the holidays!? Hope you’re having an awesome day!
20. Merry Christmas! What did you ask for this year? Did you get it?
21. Didn’t work today because of the rain -Slept in -Watched 7 episodes of Bizarre Foods -Took an hour nap -Now Christmas Dinner with the family Merry Christmas Everybody on Earth.
I just travel all the time. And I was just looking at the schedules now and starting the first week of October I will be every weekend with somebody at tournaments through Christmas. So it gets very difficult to just go away and not do that.
We have 40 people over for Thanksgiving, 30 people for Easter lunch, 35 people on Christmas Eve. People tend to expect to spend their holidays with us, which is lovely and an expectation I carry with pride.
Christmas 1972 was a lonely time for Kissinger, as well as for his boss, and a period of serious reflection. Kissinger was then a bachelor, enamored of the tall, elegant, but elusive WASP Nancy Maginnes, but still very much a bachelor – Washington’s most sought-after bachelor.
I love ‘Call the Midwife’; it’s an absolute gem of a program. Filming the Christmas special and then the second series felt like going back to a boarding school that you really love and is full of friends.
I don’t think I’ve ever gotten to the point where I sent out Christmas cards! But if I did, they would have to feature my pets, that’s for sure.
Merry Christmas Wishes and Messages
From the time the kids were in upper-grade school and middle school, we took trips over the Christmas break to nature-focused places, such as the Okefenokee Swamp and Cumberland Island in Georgia; Costa Rica; Maho Bay campground in St. John, Virgin Islands; the llanos of Venezuela; the southern coast and highlands of Belize.
We have a host of English teachers in the family. My mum is an English teacher, and so are my dad, my aunt, and my uncle. I have grown up with family writing competitions, and I can’t remember a birthday or Christmas present that didn’t include books.
We’re raising our girls to understand the real meaning of Christmas, and to know that it’s most important to have Christmas in your heart. We go to our local mall and donate toys, and we say prayers for all the people in the world who might not be as lucky as we are.
The ‘Story of Silent Night’, which was given to me one Christmas when I was six – it was the story of a down and out composer who had no ideas left, and it was Christmas, and he came up with the hymn ‘Silent Night.’
22. Holiday Christmas party. Merry Christmas to all the wonderful Real Estates Agents in the company and congratulations to the top producers.
23. I just got to say… WOW AND WOW!!!! This was one of the best nights I ever had! Definitely the best movie of the year! Thanks to everyone who came out tonight! I hope to see this wonderful gem again! I’m giving it a solid A!! Go see this movie everyone! Merry Christmas and may the force be with you!
24. Don’t forget this Saturday is the Bailiwick’s toys for tots drive please come out and help us make some lucky kids have a merry Christmas.
25. Merry Christmas to all our Family and Friends! loves opening presents.
26. Merry Christmas to all! May the hope, love, and peace that was born that silent, holy night remains in your heart throughout the year!
27. For all my mid-western family and friends. I love you but don’t love your weather……Merry Christmas!
28. From Our Family To Yours. Merry Christmas & A Happy Prosperous New Year!
29. Merry Christmas!!!!! Being a Santa do good turns into a “happy” 1 AM adventure in our neighbor’s yard!
30. Merry Christmas to the Dean Family from Mae Lynn Photography! Thank you for trusting me with your precious memories! I can’t wait to make more with you!
31. Not even mama standing on her head was going to get this baby girl to smile. At least Jack did. Merry Christmas!
32. Merry Christmas my little mini-me… Hope I like your Beats LOVE YOU!!
33. The best Christmas gift a father could ask for! Riana re-wrote some of the lyrics to this song and then she sang it. It was so heartwarming that I wanted to share this with everyone. Hope you like it and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
34. This is what one of my coworkers made the other day!! Merry Christmas you filthy animal…and a happy new year!
35. Merry Christmas and blessing from my loved ones to yours.
36. Merry Christmas from The Hugo Gonzalez Agency family to yours. We wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
37. It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Merry Christmas!
38. Wishing the residents a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
39. Don’t forget, He is always the best place to celebrate Christmas. Wishing you Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.
40. Great holiday dinner with co-workers. The food was amazing! We want to wish all of you and you’re a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
41. Great, Merry Christmas to me. My car just left me stranded. This is what I need right now, more stress.
42. OMG! It was a family sitting next to me just paid for my food and wished me a Merry Christmas! That just made my day.
43. The first wave is wrapped just waiting for the rest to be delivered. Merry Christmas!
I’m one of those people who had Christmas and my birthday always combined, and generally, my birthday was pretty much ignored. But my parents are always good about making some kind of special effort to make me feel like I also have a birthday that exists.
I do watch ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ with my children at Christmas, and I liked it long before it went into the public domain and became a cliche.
Isn’t that the great thing about Christmas? You get a lot of respites, time to recharge your batteries, time with family without too much else happening anywhere else in the world, time to focus on the people you love and the activities that you enjoy, time to exercise, to read.
Seeing the actual ‘The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe’, I absolutely loved it. It became one of my favorite films. It was a real Christmas classic, and it was one of the most popular films ever in British history.
44. This was a must have to make sure give to him Christmas, because he always made sure we had a good Christmas. Merry Christmas. Daddy miss you lots.
45. Christmas to everyone this past Merry Christmas to everybody that is out you’re not this past Phillip Tanner Merry Christmas to everyone that is out this past Phillip Merry Christmas to everyone that is out you’re not Merry Christmas to you may God ever bless you and have.
Merry Christmas Messages for Friends
Wish your friends with this amazing Merry Christmas Messages. Make this Merry Christmas Messages more wonderful.
I love all the gift guides that the magazines put out, whether it’s ‘InStyle’ doing Mother’s Day gifts or color guides, or the ‘O’ magazine Christmas guide.
Christmas traditions are important in my family. Being half English and half Polish-Lithuanian, we have two separate celebrations.
I asked for a guitar when I was 8 years old for Christmas. I have no idea why. I never had any guitar heroes. I still don’t. But there must have been something in me because I’ve been playing for 30 years.
A show like the ‘Only Fool and Horses’ Christmas special got 24 million viewers, so practically everyone in the country was watching. But of course, it’s a different world now, with so many channels. And those kinds of figures are really difficult to achieve.
I remember as a child, my mother loved Dean Martin. Every Christmas, about the only Christmas album that we were able to listen to, was the Dean Martin Christmas album.
Christmas Day is a big day for NBA basketball.
46. Love you guys and Merry Christmas! Thank you for the sweet Christmas card!
47. I have a new friend, whom I connected through Art Leal. Merry Christmas!
48. Goodnight, Sweet dreams, and as my mother would say do not let be bed bugs bite. Merry Christmas.
49. May God Bless my Son doing this Special time of the year. Merry Christmas. I love you and miss you so much.
50. Miss and Love you Papa. Merry Christmas!
51. Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year Last Video of The Year! Facebook Family God Gave Us A Gift And He Wraps it up In Love. God Bless you.
52. Merry Christmas weekend everyone!!! (Don’t mind my shitty guitar playing haha- haven’t picked this thing up in months!
53. Merry Christmas to you all my beautiful friends and your family here and around the world.
54. No More Violence Organization members and Youth. Merry Christmas and be blessed, we love you.
55. Won this awesome sweater this weekend. Totally feeling the merry mint!! Merry Christmas.
56. Someone just asked me what they should get their boyfriend for Christmas since they’ve been dating for a week. “He can get a ‘Merry Christmas’ text message. I’ve had laundry in my hamper longer than your relationship.”
57. I got your awesome Christmas card. Merry Christmas. Thanks for always thinking of me. I still have not gotten mine out. I had to redo them as they came out too dark.
58. Merry Christmas to three of my supermodel who is all wear something from my line the House. You all look beautiful.
59. Merry Christmas to all my friends. Wishes for me and my family.
60. They broom on Christmas night. Merry Christmas everyone, it is the best of year, happy new year.
61. Merry Christmas and a happy New Years to all my Facebook friends and family.
62. The last FB dedication of the year..maybe! LOL Merry Christmas to all my FB family and friends!!
63. Last minute gift wrapping made easy! Merry Christmas all!
64. Come out and have fun! It’s amazing here…SDCCU Stadium We will start at 7 pm Merry Christmas and a New Year!
65. Sweet Christmas carols from the kids at church. Merry Christmas! Christian Fellowship.
I think the reason people are propping up drag queens is that it’s popular with the fans that identify with them, so we’re great for marketing. We’re not allowed to be the Christmas tree, we’re just allowed to be the decorations, and I still think we’re looked at as clowns by a majority of society.
My parents were willing to let me follow my nose, do what I wanted to do, and they supported my interest by buying the books that I wanted for birthdays and Christmas, almost always poetry books.
Some of my favorite records growing up were Christmas albums. The ones I liked best were the albums that you could listen to from start to finish. You could put them on while you’re decorating the tree or driving around looking at Christmas lights.
On Christmas morning, before we could open our Christmas presents, we would go to this stranger’s home and bring them presents. I remember helping clean the house up and putting up a tree. My father believed that you have a responsibility to look after everyone else.
I’d sit on the coffee table and lip-sync to ‘Blue Christmas,’ ‘I Can’t Help Falling in Love,’ ‘Love Me Tender,’ ‘Don’t Be Cruel’ – some of the big hits like that.
Merry Christmas Messages for Family
66. Got a new camera for Christmas. Couldn’t wait, so I ** a cough** decided to grab it from my parents a little early. Take it out for a test run, Got more shots and see what I can do with it. Enjoy and Merry Christmas.
67. I am ready to rage with family tonight for Christmas Party! Merry Christmas to everyone.
68. What a great full moon! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
69. Wonderful time with family & friends over the last few days… Merry Christmas!
70. Okay 1st watching the Disney Parade makes me want to be there so badly! Maybe next year! I am a sucker for making him smile! Merry Christmas everyone! God bless!
71. Merry Christmas friends. Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!
72. Merry Christmas to all my family and friends! A special thank you to all of Jed’s family for treating me like one of their own! Love Y’all! Also, today started crawling! So blessed to have this little man!
73. Awesome day today with Family and Friends! Got some great gifts and gave some great gifts out too! Plus it snowed! Merry Christmas!
74. Tonight is the night! Thank you for coming and stay with us!! Merry Christmas to all.
75. Practicing the free mount while kids shoot foam darts at me. It’s been a very active post present unwrap morning. Merry Christmas.
76. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! Family….all smiles.
My parents got me a sewing machine for Christmas during my senior year of high school. I made three pieces of clothing and had a fashion show at the end of the year, where we had to wear the clothes that we made. I took it to a whole new level; I made all my friend’s clothes.
My urge at Christmas time or Hanukkah-time or Kwanzaa-time is that people go to bookstores: that they walk around bookstores and look at the shelves. Go to look for authors that they’ve loved in the past and see what else those authors have written.
It’s more like Christmas, you know, when you get a shot in that looks great and it’s exactly what you want. It’s a great feeling, and there’s nothing like it.
I’ve been in elementary education for years and my belief is that Christmas pageants in schools are little more than conditioning kids for the Christian religion.
Christmas movies, it’s a hard thing to do. The danger is you just end up with a Hollywood star with a Santa beard. You risk it being fake and cheesy and not real.
Christmas is all about festivity, family, being together, reading stories, and entertaining one another.
At school, I’d be the dude singing to the girls, always up in the auditorium, in the lunchroom singing Christmas carols, in the halls between classes. I was always singing, and the same thing with my grandfather. The apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree; you know how that goes.
I did ‘Christmas Carol’ off and on through my teenage years, so I always had that dialect and that sound in my ear, which was so helpful. It became second nature.
Chum was a British boy’s weekly which, at the end of the year was bound into a single huge book; and the following Christmas parents bought it as Christmas presents for male children.
Our traditions have been waking up on Christmas morning and feasting on a southern breakfast. I’m from the South. We eat grits and biscuits and gravy and eggs with Ritz crackers and country ham, bacon, you name it.
Christmas was the one time of year when my brothers surfaced at home when my parents and grandparents congregated to eat my mother’s roast turkey.
So we’re considering doing a new Christmas album because there have been Christmas episodes since then, and maybe finally do the version of ‘The Most Offensive Song Ever’ with lyrics intact.
I actually share her view and understand her frustration when any government attempts to ban secular symbols like Santa Claus or Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer or Christmas lights.
I had heard some Elvis songs on the radio. During Christmastime, they’d play ‘Blue Christmas,’ and I knew I liked his songs, but I didn’t know whom it was singing them. I just knew I liked them… I started reading, watching, and just picking up everything I could about him.
Brits and Americans have hundreds of different phrases for the same thing. Luckily, it’s usually a source of amusement rather than frustration. A flashlight by any other name is still a torch. My personal favorite is ‘fairy lights,’ which we boringly refer to as ‘Christmas lights.’
At Christmas time, I spent an extortionate amount of money on Buzz Lightyear toys, baby clothes, Disney cars, and the like.
The most classic French dessert around the holidays is the Christmas log, with buttercream. Two flavors. Chocolate and coconut. My first job in the kitchen when I was a boy was to make these Christmas logs.
I associate the truest spirit of Christmas with certain years when I had to spend it at my parents’ house as an adult who had, presumably, escaped.
Kind ‘Guardian’ readers have been forwarding me round-robin Christmas newsletters for years now: lengthy missives full of perfect children, exotic holidays, talented pets, and endless, tedious detail. The notes that accompanied them revealed they had inspired in the original recipient’s everything from mild irritation to absolute rage.
I don’t want to see people decorating a house or digging a garden. As for guys like Jonathan Ross, he got an award there last Christmas. What for? He doesn’t sing, dance, or tell jokes, does he?
As a child, I was bonkers for Christmas. The entire month of December, I couldn’t sleep at night from anticipation.
We play everybody’s Christmas records at our house, and sometimes you think, ‘I’m not gonna play my own record; I’d be embarrassed.’ But I’m gonna play our record this Christmas because I love the songs!
The Christmas market at the Barcelona Cathedral sells all kinds of things for your Nativity scene. It will also give you a good idea of Catalan culture.
I love the excess of Christmas. The shopping season that begins in September, the bad pop star recordings of Christmas carols, the decorations that don’t know when to come down.
In my adolescence, I think I felt very outcast; I felt lonely. I felt great loneliness, and sometimes I wouldn’t partake in Christmas, and I would go off and wander in the streets of Melbourne.
When I was five my parents bought me a ukulele for Christmas. I quickly learned how to play it with my father’s guidance. Thereafter, my father regularly taught me all the good old fashioned songs.
It’s funny, I was talking to somebody who writes for a cop show, and he was saying how they aren’t allowed to acknowledge Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine’s Day, just because it has to be able to play forever.
When I met Letterman, he told me he thought ‘Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)’ was the greatest Christmas song he ever heard, and he wanted me to be on his show to sing it.
So many people release albums before Christmas and they get lost in the Christmas rush.
My Christmas wish would be to have an entire week off. To spend it with my family and just curl up and watch Christmas movies when it’s snowing outside.
I watched a lot of movies when I was younger and I remember, when I was seven years old, I asked my parents if I could have an agent for Christmas.
I am one of those people who is not very patient in the makeup chair. I have been offered movies like ‘Planet of the Apes’ and stuff like ‘The Grinch Who Stole Christmas’ and I turned them down.
When I was six years old, I fell in love with magic. For Christmas, I got a magic box and a very old book on card manipulation. Somehow, I was more interested in pure manipulation than in all the silly little tricks in the box.
When you spend such a large portion of your life working – and it’s not fun, and you’re worried about getting sued or fired for saying the wrong thing or for acting crazy at a work party – then what has work done to America? That’s the impetus to have a huge office Christmas party.
Christopher Walken and Nathalie Baye played my parents so well that I really thought I was in my living room at Christmas. My mother couldn’t have been played more correctly.
If you link this “Merry Christmas Messages, Wishes ” please don’t forget to share this with your friend. You can share this post on any social media network, for example, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp etc.