Nowadays many people are using smartphones to stay healthy, to know health tips. There are available lots of best medical apps for Android and iPhone. This medical resources apps will help you to stay healthy and track your health condition. Some apps are for doctors and nurses and some apps for normal people.
Please note that if you have a serious condition then go to a real doctor. Don’t use these apps to diagnose or treat any serious condition.
Best medical apps for Android and iPhone
This is one of the best medical apps. This app helps you to manage you & your family’s medications and doctor’s instructions. You can create quickly a detailed medications list, you can access to this file from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time when you want. You can set reminders that will help you to remember doctor appointment.
– Always have a medication list with you.
– Reminders help you stay on schedule.
– Organize important info in one place.
– Medication Management.
– Organize important contacts.
– Sharing option available.
2. Doctor on Demand
This app gives a service that connects you to board-certified doctors in your local area. Contact with board-certified physicians & doctoral-level therapists easily.
You can connect online through live video from your smartphone or tablet. Faster and low price. You can talk and contact the doctor anytime 24/7. Their services are available with & without an insurance.
Some of the examples of how they can help:
– Cold & Flu
– Depression & Anxiety
– Skin and Eye Issues
– Lab testing
This is another one of the best medical apps. This app for medical professionals. This app contains a medical directory, drug prescription info, pill identification information, medical latest news, & many medical calculators. It also provides potentially harmful drug interactions. That is useful for medical professionals and us people.
You can check drug prescribing, safety info.
Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions.
Recognize pills by imprint code & physical characteristics.
Medical news and research information available.
Dozens of medical calculations available such as BMI and GFR.
You can find providers for consults.
This is an evidence-based clinical and drug information resources app for point-of-care decision making. This app contains trusted content and information. In this app have hundreds of reference videos for both clinical procedures and physical examinations.
-Easy search option with auto-completion.
-Favorites, notes, and history option available.
-100+ medical calculators, illustrations, and dosing calculators available.
-Robust Pill Identification Tool & Drug Database.
This app provides quick and accurate clinical answers and is the leading medical resource for physicians, medical students, nurses, and healthcare professionals. Contact with more than 250K physicians global to share your cases, ask any questions that you want to know, and improve your knowledge and share your experiences with them.
– Fast look up medications and dosages with Drug Reference Tool.
– Avoid adverse drug combinations with Drug Interaction Checker
– Find perfect information for your patient care.
– Get the latest medical news and earn CME.
– Other useful resources available on this app.
– This app totally free for use ( anytime and anywhere).
6. Figure 1 – Medical Images
This is a useful app for doctors, nurses, and normal people. 1+ million healthcare professionals use this app.
Features for doctors and nurse:
– Grasp rare conditions in your patients.
– This app will help you to sharpen your medical knowledge.
– You can share de-identified teaching cases with a worldwide community.
– You can communicate with your staff through remote or isolated locations.
– You can send HIPAA-compliant messages directly to your colleagues.
Features for normal people:
– You can View 1000+ real-world teaching cases from expert physicians & nurses.
– You will get instant feedback.
– You can communicate with your colleagues via direct messaging.
7. GoodRx Drug Prices and Coupons
This is one of the best medical apps for non-medical people. By using this app you can buy and compare drugs. This app will help you to save up to 80% on your prescription drug costs! This app can save you 100+ dollars each month, even if you have an insurance or Medicare.
This app will show you current cash & sale prices, current best coupons and savings tips for 1000+ prescriptions at the pharmacies in your local area. This app will tell you which pharmacies have drugs for less than $4 per fill, & somewhere certain prescriptions for free!
GoodRx coupons accepted way is just show your coupons code to the pharmacist to save up to 80%. Not need print the coupons code. It’s pretty easy.
This app 100% free to use for all. You can use this anytime and anyplace.
8. Medical Terminology
This app will help you to learn various medical terms. This app contains Medical Terms & Dictionary with common & uncommon words, medical terms, and phrases. By this simple, most powerful and totally free app, you can publish meanings of 1000+ medical terms in the English language. This app contains a dictionary of the most common used medical terms, diseases, tests, and symptoms.
– This app will help you to learn vocabulary and the definition of the words.
– This app will refer medical books to learn more.
– Pretty easy search word for Medical Terms;
– You can access on this app in offline mode for the dictionary, No Internet connection need.
– Email any of the terms instantly.
– unlimited Bookmarks option available.
– User-friendly and easy to use.
– Automatic free updates available whenever new terms get added.
This app helps you to keep track of your current diabetes. It works for both type one and types two diabetes. This is easy to use and quick to track your diabetes.
The mySugr App is a loyal and free diabetes logbook which will help you to keep diabetes data under control: in this one app, have a blood sugar tracker, carb logger, bolus calculator (EU only) & estimated HbA1c all.
– Easy to use and personalized logging screen.
– Estimated HbA1c at a glance.
-Working with both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
– Daily, weekly & monthly medical analysis.
– Detailed reports available.
– You all data secure.
– Smart search option.
– Insulin Calculator (EU only).
– PDF & Excel reports.
– Blood glucose reminders.
– Meal photos.
– Basal rates for pump users.
– Price monthly ($2.99) or yearly ($27.99) subscription.
10. Read by QxMD
This app provides medicine related news, the latest medical research news, topic reviews, and other medical-related news. This app easy to use and very simple interface.
– You can get your information full-text PDFs with just one tap.
– Latest research information news available that will help you to prescribe to your patients.
– 1000s of outstanding topic reviews.
– Millions of articles from PubMed.
– You can share articles with your colleagues through email, Twitter, and Facebook
– Save and organize your personal collection of articles.
– Free for use anytime and anywhere.
We think this list of best medical apps for Android and iPhone will help you to stay healthy and safe. If you like this post please don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you think we should add more medical apps on this list then please feel free to comment here with the best apps name.